Checkout by Amazon will be discontinued
Important message: Checkout by Amazon will be discontinued on August 16, 2016. To continue using Amazon Payments, you will need to switch to “Pay with Amazon”. You can register for “Pay with Amazon” using a new email address here.
If you have further questions, please visit our FAQ.
While the Orders Report page is the definitive source for order information, the Order Notification e-mail can be a useful supplement. You can choose to receive notification e-mails each time a customer purchases one of your items. When you register to sell with Checkout by Amazon, your account is set up to receive Order Notification e-mails by default. To change your settings, please see the Adjusting Order Notification Settings section below.
The Order Notification e-mail contains information about the product(s) purchased in a given order: the buyer and the relevant delivery information that you need to fulfil the order. This e-mail can be sent to multiple e-mail addresses. For sellers who process orders manually or do not have a large volume of orders, this system can be a convenient way to receive order information when items are purchased.
Order Notification e-mails are sent after an order is confirmed and each e-mail contains only one order. This e-mail is a one-way communication. Orders Reports and other account functionality can still be used to verify the e-mail information or otherwise manage orders.
See Download and Read an Orders Report for more information on using orders reports.
Adjusting Your Order Notification E-mail Preferences
- On the Settings tab in the Seller Central navigation bar, click on the Account Info link.
- Next to Notifications Options, click on Edit and then enable or disable the Order Notification E-mail Status by ticking the appropriate button.
- Enter the e-mail address to which Amazon Payments will send the Order Notification e-mail.
- Enter any e-mail addresses to which Amazon Payments will send a copy of the Order Notification e-mail.
- When you're ready, click on the Update button to save your changes. If you click on the Cancel button, your changes will not be saved.